Thursday, May 10, 2007

Good and Bad

Good News: My copy of Adobe Audition 1.5, which I ordered from a man on Craigslist, arrived today. It’s not the latest version, but for $50, it’s a good deal.

So-so news: It was obvious when I opened the package that the copy was, in fact, a hot copy. The disc has no label, the disc holder is store bought and the cover label is photoshopped. At least it’s not a hacked copy and it still works fine.

Bad news: My New Numa music video has been disqualified in the contest, as not enough people voted on it and it didn’t make the top 100 list. Thanks to anyone who did vote, I’m just disappointed, though, when I see 99% of the videos that did make it into the top 100.

Worse News: I have my final tomorrow in Cinema Studies and the head of the cinema department has just decided he’s going to lower all of our grades to limit the number of students that get into the Cinema program. Which means I’d better whoops some ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home