Sunday, November 05, 2006

Busy as Hell

Ever try heading two short film projects at once? Yeah, you say? Tough, huh? How about three? Well, since my Advanced film teacher has decided that we’re not doing enough on our own Advanced projects, he’s decided that we have to make yet another short film by the end of the semester. I don’t know how he could possibly know just how much work I’ve put into my class assignments, but I’m assuming other students have done less than I have and he somehow knows.

The short films I will be working on by the end of the semester are as follows:

Brotherly Love: A discussion between two brothers regarding one brother’s behavior turns into a heated argument.

I Love It When You Say I Love You: A new music video to a song I wrote and performed about my relationship with Lauren. Yeah, I write music too. :-)

And now, the new project:

Marble Mayhem (Working Title): A gamer is sucked into his own video game and forced to play hide and seek with a killer marble. This one will be my first major collaborative animated effort with two other guys on my team, so wish me luck.

In other words, I may not have time to blog a heck of a lot in the next week or so, much as I love to talk about things in my life. But I will leave you all with this thought: This morning, as I left my house, I caught the headlines on the newspaper in big black letters.

SADDAM GUILTY

In a psychological and philosophical sense, we all have two sides of our brain: the rational brain and the emotional brain. While my emotional side responded to this with an internally resounding “Yay!”, my rational side followed it up with a more direct response to the paper’s message: “No DUH!” :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home