Monday, August 10, 2009

Sanyo Xacti Sell-A-Bration

Hey all! I’ve got a video in a contest going on right now and I could really use your help!

Just now, I entered the Sanyo Xacti Sell-A-Bration, a video contest in which everyone makes a commercial for the Sanyo Xacti video camera. Whoever gets the most votes has their chance at $5,000! But if I’m gonna get a chance at this thing, I’m gonna you’re your help.

Here’s all you gotta do. Just click the following link to go to the contest site:
http://www.if.net/contests/Filmmaking/2324071?_afid=541

Click the button that reads “Watch and Vote,” then scroll around on the next page until you come across the video labeled “I want a Sanyo Xacti Camera!” That one would be mine. Watch my commercial, then click the button that says “Vote for him” and you’ll be done.

If you like the video, feel free to forward it to all of your friends using the “Promote” button and download the widget! And don’t forget, you can vote more than once for your favorite video. Just go in once a day and put in your vote for your favorite and you’ll be a big help!

Thanks to all, hope you enjoy my video and wish me the best of luck!

Oh wait, what's that? You'd like to view the video without going to the site? Ok then. Here ya go:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home