Thursday, April 02, 2009

Chip and Dale’s Mighty Orchestra

It’s been long enough since I updated. Some people got a laugh out of my last post as I had hoped, some people didn’t. So here’s something that should make everyone smile.

I had this idea some time ago to try and keep my musical skills fit by taking a classic cartoon theme song and making an orchestral rendition of it. That theme song was for “Chip and Dale’s Rescue Rangers.”

This video has been on Youtube for a short while now and has garnered a handful of hits and positive reviews. I’ve also gotten a request to do another theme song using the orchestra touch. So this could possibly become a new thing for me, doing renditions of classic cartoon theme songs as orchestral renditions. With that said, if you have any ideas for theme songs you’d like to hear done as an orchestra, feel free to leave suggestions in the comments section and I’ll take it into consideration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home