Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Let the Fur fly

Well citizens, today’s the day. Today’s the day we all go out to those little booths, cast our two cents and sit back to see if the rest of the country gives a shit about what we think. To be honest, I’m very nervous. It’s the first time I’ve ever voted for the president and right now it doesn’t look like he will win. And I’m not talking about the Redskins either. I’m talking about the Electoral College having more votes for Kerry. At least that’s what I read last night. It could be wrong. All things considered, I hope for a clean election. Something which if Bush is elected may never happen. Riots in the streets, stirring things up…It’ll probably happen. We’ll just have to see.

But until then, bring it on.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home