Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Help

Well, it's pretty obvious by now that the government, like every other government, has about the same chance of fixing all our problems as would a nanny-state government. Which is why I'm posting here. If anyone out there reads this blog. ANYONE at all, I not only thank you but right now I need your help. My family needs your help. Lives depend on it, that's how important this is.

I’ll just say it clearly: We need money. As you may already know, my aunt and uncle were in their house in New Orleans when Hurricane Katrina hit. Their house is flooded and they’ve had no choice but to evacuate their home. My aunt no longer has a job and my uncle has cancer and can’t get a job himself. He also needs his medical treatment badly, but they can’t pay for the health care anymore. A kind stranger helped boat them out of the flooded areas, along with their son who’s a year older than I am. They’re out of the city and now with their oldest son in Missouri. They’re going to have to rebuild their life somewhere, but it’s not going to be easy. Or cheap.

In short, I’m asking for donations. My family and my church have joined forces to create a relief fund for my aunt, uncle and cousin. All the money goes straight to them, no strings attached. If you want to help, please contact me through the information below and I’ll help walk you through it personally:

Jaimetud’s Contact Info
AIM: Jaimetud1
E-mail: Jaimetud@gmail.com
Home Phone: (415) 924-4432
Cell Phone: (415) 596 6592

May God bless you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home