Monday, February 27, 2006

Back from the Grave

This is kinda neat:
http://www.senntient.com/cgi-local/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Xtreme&number=13&DaysPrune=1000&LastLogin=

People who visit my blog, of the few that do, can tell you that I’m an avid fan of “Sonic the Hedgehog” games. Well, I’m more of a Tails fan actually, but the games don’t go under that title. Anyhow, it’s only natural that I should know about “Sonic X-Treme,” a Sonic Team project that crashed many, many years ago. It was meant for the Sega Saturn, it crashed for multiple reasons and it looks like the guy at the link above is pretty keen to rehash the project.

Game ideas that were innovative for it’s time, A possible lady friend for the blue dude…This game had a lot going and any Sonic fan would like get their hands on something like this. I can’t wait to see if there’s any progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home