Monday, February 06, 2006

No is my Final Answer

Funny. I didn’t think I’d be able to get back onto my computer for the rest of the day. My mouse and keyboard just stopped working out of the blue and I installed another keyboard we had laying around the house. Now it works fine, so I guess I’ll be blogging today on something that needs to be said.

I’m going to make a public announcement: I can no longer work with Erik. I am saying this for a number of reasons, most of which I probably won’t even get to in this post. Simply put, however, Erik and I are too different. Over the years, I planned to do many things with him, future movies and music and whatnot. But everything we’ve planned on since Amber started seems to have fallen apart. Our interests have gone in different directions and we’ve become two different people. He wants to do certain kinds of movies, I want to do other kinds of movies. He wants to do a certain kind of music, I want to do other kinds. And when our ideas collide, mine are referred to as “crap,” “lame-ass” or something of that nature. Right off the bat, I can’t work with someone who insults me.

Now, since I first told Erik that I didn’t want to work with him, it’s been a few months. Since then, he’s decided to try and speak with me more over AIM, something which he avoided doing with me before if he didn’t want to. He could just leave the messenger on and not respond to my messages if he didn’t want to, now he’s trying to ask me all about how things are going and butter me up. I must have told him three or four times now that I don’t want to work with and each time he’s tried like I didn’t say no last time. He’s even told me that he’s ready to cooperate. I told him before that the lyrics he was coming up with were too dirty and he’s told me he’ll clean it up. Trouble is, he’s said that before and not done it. Now he’s pretending to be a different person just to get to work with me again. Once again, I can’t work with him because I can’t tell if he’s lying to me.

Erik, if you read this, it’s over. Try to understand that I don’t want to work with you anymore and cope with it. I know we’ve planned on doing a lot of stuff, but it’s not working out on my end. It’s really hurting me to write this because I don’t like risking hurting people’s feelings, but I have to. It’s off and that’s all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home