Monday, August 28, 2006

Breaking News

I’ve taken this quick break in my homework for a few things I should probably mention on my blog:

1. Considering that I haven’t updated my blog since I came home from Jamestown a week ago, I should probably let you all know that I had a great time and I’ll probably be bringing my girlfriend up next time…I hope big time.
2. School has started for me, which probably explains that little bit about homework, and I have three film classes, none of which are being taught by the jerk I had last semester (Hooray). And this teacher I do have has a sense of humor, so that I consider a bonus.
3. Tomorrow, if all goes well, I will be polishing off the filming for “Maggie’s Scene” in Amber. And so, the Filmmaker’s blog shall resume once again! Exciting, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home