Sunday, February 27, 2005

Bloscar

Yep, I'm watching the Oscars tonight. I believe Chris Rock is hosting tonight's ceremony, which should prove interesting because he's a comedian whose humor often contends as being too laud for television. That, and he's the biggest, blackest thing ever to happen to the Oscars since Whoopi Goldberg. Makes me wonder if he'll have much of a career ten years down the road. Should be a good night though...I hope.

Also, I do this because I simply love the Oscars. I think it would be great, in about ten to twenty years time, to actually be there one day. I wonder if recieving an Oscar could ever match my sweet imagination. What joy it would bring to me just to be there. To get up on that stage. To have a special acceptance speech. To thank my parents for their support like most everyone else does...even though there was a time when they weren't quite sure.

Ah, one can only dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home