Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Back 2 School

It's been a while, so I figured I'd update. I started going back to college yesterday for the new semester. This year, I'm taking Yoga, European Art, Anthropology Lab, Philosophy and Intercultural communications. The Anthro Lab I hope not to fail again, or come so close to failing that I have to drop out. As for the load, it's actually pretty slim so far. I'm enjoying it.

As for my New Year's Resolution of finally getting a girlfriend, I'm looking to improve upon that situation by checking out all the hot girls in my classes that I can. So far, the only girl who has talked to me has been diagnosed with Tourette's syndrome, epilepcy, asthma, paranoia and a number of other things she told me about. I think she was the same person who told me not to hang up a poster for my drama directing class a year ago over a certain set of chairs and instead suggested another set of chairs to set it over. Yippee. At least she's friendly.

As for the other girls, there are so many hotties to choose from. Funny though because I just discovered that a female friend of mine who's attending my church is a conservative. That was all I really needed though to get interested in her.

I will get a girlfriend this semester by hook or crook. But in the meantime, I'm going to find a time to enjoy these discount paintballing tickets I bought today. A 40 dollar ticket for the price of 5 bucks. Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home