Wednesday, January 05, 2005

This is CNN

I meant to blog on this one yesterday because I spent yesterday working on the computer while listening to CNN. You know, I always hear people in Marin complain about how Fox News is evil with all their right-wing bias, but they never complain about how CNN is so GOD AWFUL BORING! Can't they come up with a new batch of subjects after a couple of hours? I swear, it was like they put stuff on a playlist and set it to constantly repeat so that they could go out to lunch for the whole day. Now, I know that's an exxageration, but please. They even spoke about how people who take Prozac were more likely to commit suicide than people who take any other antidepressant. I take Prozac on a daily basis! Rats, they caught me. I was gonna off myself just tonight! Ah well, I'll have to wait a little longer.

Case in point, if you watch CNN, you're more boring than I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home