Monday, November 22, 2004

Louisiana Man

Well folks, I’m headed down south to celebrate Turkey Day Redneck style with my country boy relatives. Dunno if I’ll be able to blog much while I’m down there, but I sure as hell hope I can do some English homework online. In the meantime, the day has been nice and calm. No loudmouths blabbing about how computer animation is taking over, no liberals attacking anyone who is pro-war and no meteors falling from the sky. The only problem is that troubling feeling that I’m going to wake up tomorrow at 5:00, do my thing, get to the airport, get on the plane…all alone. And somewhere along the way I’m going to screw up. I’ll just have to keep my eyes peeled though.

Ciao for now y’all

1 Comments:

Blogger Studentlance said...

Studentlance provide an opportunity to students for getting better solutions for their homework help regarding math, science and computer science subjects especially, If you would like to join Studentlance as online tutor you can make money online.

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home