Thursday, November 04, 2004

Let the conspiracy theories begin

Y’know, It’s been a few days since the election, everything looks good, everything’s calm, my predictions of worms eating people’s eyes out were a bit extreme, but I’m glad that didn’t happen. Then I popped onto the Liberal Forum today and I saw this:

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT BUSH GOT THE PERCENTAGE OF THE VOTES THAT THE MEDIA REPORTS. ALL YOU KNOW ABOUT THE ELECTION RESULTS, YOU HEARD THROUGH THE MEDIA. THE MEDIA COULD HAVE MADE IT ALL UP, AND YOU WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO FACT CHECK. THE ELECTIONS WERE STAGED. THERE WERE NO ELECTIONS TO BEGIN WITH. AMERICA IS NO MORE. BUT IN TIME, GOOD WILL PREVAIL.

OK, so they’re not dealing with it well after all. This dude is dealing with it like a typical lunatic, but I guess he has his free speech right? Right.

Then I see this

Prove to me that the "electronic voting machines", whose manufacturers are all Republican, were 100% reliable. Prove to me that all the reporters in the media are 100% honest, and unbiased. Prove to me that it was just a big coincidence that all those Republican candidates "won" their elections by recieving exactly 18,181 votes each. Prove to me that Kerry and Bush weren't working together. Prove to me that Bush's certainty about the fact that he would "win" the election was not due to the fact that he knew the electronic voting machines were rigged. Prove your "conspiracy theory" that 9/11 was the work of "Al-Qaida" in a court of law before a jury. After you have done this, I might just take you seriously.

Same guy here, folks. Seriously, what did we do? Allow me to reiterate my personal favorite part of this lunatic’s rant: Prove your "conspiracy theory" that 9/11 was the work of "Al-Qaida" in a court of law before a jury.

If there are ANY liberals out there who are still wondering how in the hell Bush won a second time in a row and you just happen to come across this site, let me spell it out for you:

When your ideals happens to match that of certain terrorists
When you go around running the old “Bush is a terrorist” trash into the ground
When you rub elbows with the likes of Michael Moore
When your party only votes for your candidate because he’s not Bush
When your candidate doesn’t have a plan for squat
When you all act shocked to find out that there’s a Republican among you
When you concoct lunatic conspiracy theories to cover up the fact that you lost
When you blame Republicans for EVERYTHING
When you publicly harass the opposition more often than they harass you
When you demand that things be your way, but you don’t know how to do it.
All these things will only hurt your party.

So if you want to win the next time we have a presidential election, wise up. Take reality like a man. I’ve agreed myself that if Kerry won this election, I would support him because he’s my president no matter what… unless he does something drastic of course. Unless you want to see this country get even more divided by pure hatred than it already is, learn to follow the fold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home