Wednesday, December 15, 2004

That Liberal Media!

Just out of pure luck, I ran into the guy who interviewed me for the school newspaper. I asked him what the heck happened to my interview and he told me that he wrote down all the stuff seen in the article along with my interview, but when he gave it to the editor, my stuff got cut out. There’s no doubt in my mind that the editor is a liberal.

WAIT A SECOND! Déjà vu. Didn’t I already tell this story? Oh yeah:

“If I’d taken something like this into over-consideration, I could concoct a theory about how the Editor-In-Chief of the Echo Times is flamingly Liberal and is pressuring all of his conservative reporters to report with a left-wing bias, but that would be cruel.”

At least I got it half right the first time around. Lesse, I’ve witnessed the growing Liberal bias in the news and I experienced it firsthand from my own school’s newspaper… after accidentally predicting what happened almost accurately. Now tell me there’s no major liberal bias in our news. Come on, I dares ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home