Saturday, January 08, 2005

Boxer down for the count.

I heard about Barbera Boxer recently and her mission to challenge Congress about the Ohio votes simply because there's no way on Earth that Bush could have won a second election. Yunno, I recall that about two months ago on November 2nd, I got my ballot and saw a little box on it with the name Barbera Boxer on it for Senator. If memory serves, I checked that little box because I didn't know any other candidates on there and I heard that Boxer was one of the good guys. Now, I realize that the only thing I really know about her is that she can't take losing the presidential election to Bush. Thus, I no longer feel so good about that checking that little box.

Now it is given that I could think of a lot of things I don't like about Bush, but I still voted for him because I believe that the good outweighs the bad. In Boxer's case, I only know one thing about her and it ain't good. And since first impressions matter to an extent, I'm going to put her in limbo on my list of good or bad judgment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home