Saturday, March 18, 2006

Like a Playah’s Supposed Tah

It’s definitely springtime. Something happened while at work that was just too funny to miss. Me and the boss man stopped by Mrs. Field’s Cookies for a snack. When I asked for a Cookie’s and Cream shake, or something like that they were called, the woman asked me what kind of cookies. I don’t know what came over me, but I set my elbows down on the counter and tossed a foot back like I was trying to flirt with this woman and I said, “Well…What kinda cookies you got?”

Seriously, did I just flirt with this woman for real? Am I so desperate for female companionship that I just flirted with a woman who was at least ten years older than me and nowhere near attractive? Ah well, it was a good laugh though. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home