Thursday, May 31, 2007

Laizzes-Faire Self Promotion

Wanna know something funny? I entered my music video for “When You Say I Love You” into the last Famecast contest and it didn’t get very far. By default, though, the rejects from the last contest are entered into the next time they have the same contest. I haven’t promoted the song in the least, I swear. And yet somehow the song just got enough votes from Famecasters to get accepted into Round Two: the Top 50. So the only thing I haven’t figured out quite yet is, if my song continues to gain speed and get to the finals, I would be required to fly somewhere unless maybe I forfeit the contest. But I don’t even know how to do that and I’m pretty sure that if that time ever comes, I’d likeliest not be able to go due to the amount of work I’m having to do on other projects.

In the meantime, this whole situation… It’s just funny how I got into the second round without even trying. A lot of the other videos out there must REALLY be bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home