Friday, December 14, 2007

News Buzz

I don’t think it’s ever been this long since I updated, so I’m going to clean out a few cobwebs here on this blog and make another post. Big updates are happening as the end of the semester comes upon us for me and my good pal L. D. Taylor. First off, on my end of things, I’ve got two class finals at SFState down and one left to go. Then it’s officially Christmas Vacation, which will be a blast, yet a busy blast.

As far as Sullivision Entertainment and Flyboy Films goes, we will be starting production over the Christmas Vacation on “The Creep in the Creek,” a low budget short horror film that we hope to propose as a feature length project in the future. The film tells a story about a police investigation of a strange murder in a creek area in Texas and the story behind that murder. I will not only be working on the film as chief editor, but will star in the film as the title role of “The Creep.” And to prepare for the role, I have been rehearsing with the film’s director, L. D. Taylor, as well as working out for the role.

Also in the works is “Beat Shop,” our first collaborative feature film. This project is one that I can’t exactly tell you about yet, but I can say that this will take a lot of work. So whenever production time comes for that, hopefully by next Spring, I’ll let you in on more details.

I’ve also decided that perhaps it’s time that I start making more videos for online viewing. So I’m officially announcing that real soon, I will be starting up an online series just to see how it goes. I’ll also be posting the videos on this blog as soon as they come out. My first videos will be coming real soon, so be sure to check back in shortly for it. Say, maybe a week.

For anyone who’s missed my thoughts and ramblings on the people in the world around me, don’t worry. I recently had an argument online with a hateful, anti-Semitic lunatic, so I’ll gladly be posting the details on that one. In the meantime, here’s a little video I made a while back for my baby niece and forgot to post it up here. Enjoy!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home