Monday, April 07, 2008

Dead Issue

I am quite surprised to log onto Google this morning to find out a jury ruling has just declared Princess Diana’s death being the cause of the reckless driver and the paparazzis. Oh, that recently? This was an event that happened ten years ago, yet for some reason people still feel the need to bring it up and argue the cause of her death. I thought it was taken care of years ago, but even as I write this, I know that people are still going to be arguing it ten years down the line.

Last time, the verdict was pretty much the same ruling, but I’ve actually run into at least one person who believes that for some reason Princess Diana’s death was part of a conspiracy from the royal family. On a similar note, I believe that Elvis is still alive and that the first moon landing was faked. Come on, people, get real. She’s been dead for ten plus years. Let her soul rest in peace.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home