Monday, February 28, 2005

Thank You Whistlestop

Ready for some good news from the Whistlestop Wheels bus people? They know who I am, they know my power and they will from here on out stop putting all of my boss' rides on standby.

Well actually, it's not quite that dramatic, but it made me feel better. They said that they were grouping his house with another location farther away from where he lives and therefore decided to put his rides on standby. I told them that i was getting all of their conversations on videotape (which I was) and they decided to work on it and get back to us. They did get back and they will no longer give us trouble about that. Thank God, let's hope it stays that way.

And no, the woman I e-mailed the other day hasn't responded. If she does, though, I'll let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home