Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sold!

Feelin' pretty good about this. These past few weeks, I've been showing my video of a church trip to Mexico at my church and now people are ordering it all up on DVD. I should have the dvd finished in a few weeks or a few months, and by then I may have picked up some more orders. Thus far, people have ordered 13 DVDs about our trip. Whoopee!

I'd like to take some time here to thank Ulead and Roxio for their terrific DVD burning software, Ulead for creating the DVD Image files and Roxio for being able to burn them. Don't ask me why but if I try burning an image with Ulead software or creating a DVD image with Roxio, it just doesn't work out. Ulead freeezes up and Roxio cranks out crapp video. Anyways, a very special thank you to the producers of that wonderful software.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home