Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Battle Lines Being Drawn

My Political Sciences teacher did say something that I firmly agreed with and that is that we should always listen to what the other side has to say. Given this cue, I decided to do a Google search for a few things the ole lefties are saying and I found an excellent little place called "The Liberal Forum." Nice place for discussion and debate ove hot political topics. You can check it out here:

http://liberalforum.org/

Here you'll get an obviously biased, fiery look at how everything goes. And it's not just a place for Liberals either. That way we can see brilliant minds and idiots alike on either side of the political spectrum. Hmm, kinda makes me wonder if I should send a link to this place over to the SomethingAwful.com Weekend Web Forums. I might get banned for it, but it might be worth it. Think I should?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home