Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Shut the FUCK UP and let me talk! Part deux

Remember that little argument I had last week with the guy in my Astronomy class? I've been waiting around all week to tell him that Bush apologized for being somewhat misled about Iraq and that basically invaalidates his entire argument about the Bush administration being immoral. Today, I got the chance. But when I told him that I had something I needed to tell him, he said "Really? Hang on a sec, I'll be right back" then walked to the back of the classroom to talk to someone and refused to acknowledge me on the way back. I can forgive that though because we had a test that was starting.

As I was doing the test, I noticed that the guy had not only finished before me but took the opportunity to go for lunch. He could have waited for me outside, but not a chance. I told him last week I'd find something to disprove him. Wouldn't want that to happen though, would he?

Coincidentally, I hung out at the library after school to help my boss do some work. The guy in the wheelchair, yunno. And as I was leaving, I happened to notice the face of the guy I'm talking about on a big poster nearby the library door. Mario Lopez, President of something-rather-that-has-to-do-with-College-of-Marin.

God help us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home