Wednesday, March 02, 2005

One mind at a time

Just when I thought that every skull at the Liberal Forum that argued pro-liberal was too thick to crack, I finally made some progress today. One guy started a topic on "Fahrenheit 9/11" and said that he would never let another conservative lie to him again. I showed him bowlingfortruth.com and showed him the ropes about the movie. He took one look at it and decided not to read it...after he'd told another person who hadn't seen the movie that they couldn't offer their two cents on it. He gave it a look and excused it as being "no facts, just opinions." I showed him the facts. he said there were no sources. I showed him to the sources. He asked me why Moore hasn't been sued. I showed him that Moore had, in fact, been sued.

(Silence. Crickets Chirping.)

He came back and said that it was at least an eye opener. That we agreed on. Let this be a lesson to the world: the truth is contagious. Once you're exposed to it enough, you've got it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home