Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Game Time

Considering that I think my blogging rate has gone up exponentially lately, I'll post this little game to truly see how many people read my blog. The rules of the game are as follows: YOU, the reader, post a comment saying anything you wish (as long as it isn't inflammatory) and make sure you let me know who you are in relation to me. Friend, Family, Net dweeb, whomever. In return, I will answer The following six questions in regards to how I feel about you:

1. I'll respond with something random about you
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
4. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
5. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
6. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.

The catch is this: If you are an owner of a blogsite or Livejournal, you must repeat this game and answer the questions with whomever responds and tell them to do the same and so on and so forth.

All right, let the games begin! Ready, set, post!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was trying to post to the Game Time. I like reading your blog. Family

9:23 AM  
Blogger Jaimetud said...

Perhaps I should have been more specific. Exactly who is this?

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why would someone want to buy anything from someone who puts an advertisement on someones blog pretending it is a comment. you guys are _________, i'm too nice to fill in the blank but i's not good.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Jaimetud said...

OK MOM, since you responded, here's what I think.

1. You make a good deal of money.
2. "A Home Of Our Own," because you struggled to raise a family.
3. NanernanerNANer
4. The time I cried on the first day of the first grade and you and dad came to talk to me.
5. You were like a lioness, looking after the kids and getting the food. You know, a lot of the hard work.
6. How much do you still worry about me?

6:26 PM  
Blogger Jaimetud said...

"why would someone want to buy anything from someone who puts an advertisement on someones blog pretending it is a comment. you guys are _________, i'm too nice to fill in the blank but i's not good."

And who exactly is this?

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home