Thursday, June 08, 2006

Where Have all the Filmmakers Gone?

For anyone who’s attentive on my blogsite, you’ll notice that I haven’t updated in about a week. This is due to a few reasons. One, I spent almost every living, breathing moment with my girlfriend last weekend…And it was great. Two, my grandmother has broken her hip and is currently residing in the worst rehab center on the planet while she reworks her muscles. In the meantime, I can’t use her house to film in and the filmmaker’s blog has been put on hold, along with the filming of “Amber.” However, this has given me ample time to work on editing the movie, so it’s not a total loss. Matter of fact, it shouldn’t be a loss at all. Three, I had a rugby game I went to see last night (USA sucks at this game, naturally), I have a graduation and party to attend today, and tomorrow I spend time with mah lady again. Oh yeah, and Saturday, I continue work because my boss’ mom has FINALLY decided to pay me the two months of work worth that she owes me and that night, I baby-sit as well. So that’s my foretold past, present and future as told by a the very non-psychic yours truly. Catch y’all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home