Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Beating a Dead Dog

Yeah, I know. It's been almost a week since I updated this site, so I'm gonna toss in my chips for the day. I looged into AIM and saw an article concerning Scott Peterson's murder trial. Is it just me or is that story getting old for everyone? It got old for me only 2 months or so after hearing about it and that was over a year and a half ago. It especially go old when I heard of the Green River killer guy who got convicted and was under incarceration for killing 48 prostitutes. Hmm, one murder versus 48. Which do you think is a bigger disaster? But you don't see the people on the news still talking about that guy. Instead, they still talk about Laci Peterson like we're supposed to care.

A word to anyone who still wants to hear about it: She's dead, get over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home