Sunday, July 09, 2006

Birthday List

I realize I haven't updated my blog in ages and I feel the need to explain. Basically, I've been busy like hell lately, you wouldn't believe it. Fourth of July, working for the boss man, getting a new video camera, movie work...hell, today I was even hiking because it's my mom's birthday celebration today. I would lay out more details than this but I think I'm running low on time here and everyone that needs to know the details of my time knows already.

And so, I thought it would be best to update my blog with something quite easy: my birthday list. The folks who are going to want to know what I could use for my birthday always read this blog, so they'll definitely want to read this post. The rest of y'all can skee-daddle as you please, or keep reading on.

Priority Gift
To clarify, I will not use the common phrase "What I want for my birthday" but instead say "What I could use for my birthday." Considering that I'm getting older, it's probably best that i get used to getting less for my birthday earlier in my life. But anyway, what I could really use for my birthday is having my electric guitar and amp fixed up. The switch on my guitar that changes the acoustics doesn't want to send a signal out so much anymore to the amp and the amp doesn't work period. I think it's fried. Anyway, it's old.

Movies
(DVD preferred, no VHS substitute)

Reefer Madness: The Movie Musical: A satirical and musical remake of the 1930's propaganda film. Jimmy Harper, high school student, has it all: a great reputation, a great girlfriend and everyone loves him. Until the day his life comes crashing down with marijuana. Zombies, Hawaiian dances, salsa dancing and Jesus Christ with his own musical number. Hilarious film.

Rent: Another musical based on a popular Broadway play, modern day bohemians in New York city strive together to live in this tear-jerking love story. Three love relationships and a guy filming it all with a rockin' soundtrack. Can love truly save all of us? You'll see.

And that's all I can think of for now. I should probably keep this updated though in case I think of something else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home