Thursday, July 19, 2007

Jaimetud To The Rescue, formerly titled “How I went over to my neighbor’s house this morning and came back a rich man.”

So I went across the street this morning to talk with a neighbor about using her kids for a ketchup commercial and we set up a time for practicing later this afternoon. But before I left, she asked me to take a look at her computer, which her kids have royally destroyed with Ad-ware. I sat down and installed some programs on her computer that should help take care of the problem, such as Ad-Aware and later I will install Spybot. Then she tells me that she should invite me over more often to fix up the computer, gives me 30 bucks and I’m on my way. So technically, I came over with a proposition and left with a budget. How funny is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home