Wednesday, September 29, 2004

It's Official

The stupid, funny, angry population of the Liberal Forum has provided much political insight for me, but much entertainment as well. Just this morning, I posted a response to someone else’s huge list of Bushy flip-flops in a brand new essay. They’re either flip-flops for a good reason or not flip-flops at all. I became pretty popular within a matter of hours and got the worst attempt at a comeback I’ve seen since Prince’s latest album. I thoroughly agreed that they were flip-flops and that they were for good. So did the guy who responded to my essay, apparently. But because Bush flip-flopped in the few times that he did flip-flop, that is somehow evil to him.

I also managed to attract back the guy that gave me the list of flip-flops. He raised a bunch of new points that I’d made and tried his hand at making me look silly. I gave him the fisking he practically asked for last week and I gave him another one just now. Wonder if he’ll respond or go cry into his mama’s underwear drawer.

Anyhow, I’ve decided that it’s official. That is, I’m sending a link to this forum over to the folks at SomethingAwful.com for their weekend web forums spectacular. I hope they take it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home